I’ve spoken openly about my burnout many times on this blog, and it’s no secret that I’ve been struggling with adrenal insufficiency for months. Since crashing in December, I’ve gone through varying stages of healing, but I’m not quite “healed” yet.
Burnout recovery is a long and hard process that requires tons of support.
For me, burnout presented itself with so many symptoms it would take me a page to list them all, but I’ll recap some of the most intense ones:
- Dizziness and head rushes
- Inability to handle stress
- Anxiety and constantly feeling on edge
- Fatigue during the day, and difficulty getting up in the morning
- Digestive distress
- Feeling like I just needed to “survive”
Throughout my recovery journey, I’ve made a lot of lifestyle changes: meditation, yoga, taking things slow, listening to my body, taking necessary time off work, saying no to energy-sucking situations, etc.
I’ve also made a lot of dietary and supplemental changes: supporting my adrenals with healthy fats, sufficient protein and nutrient-dense foods while cutting out sugar and caffeine; boosting my body with vitamins, minerals and herbal remedies to support my HPA (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal) axis, hormone/cortisol production and energy; etc.
With all of these changes I was recovering, but slowly.
A couple of months back, Pranin Organic reached out to me to test their 30-day PureFood trio pack, as well as their PureFood iron, and report back on how it made me feel. I wanted to do everything I could to support my body, so I looked into their products. After hearing glowing reviews and reading about their processes and standards, I gladly agreed.
Pranin Organic’s vitamins are made with organic whole foods and are entirely natural with no synthetic vitamins, added preservatives, flavours or colours. Formulated by naturopath Dr. David Wang, Pranin Organic is a Canadian company based out of Vancouver, BC. The trio formulation was even made specifically to help support adrenal fatigue and stress!
Pranin Organic is a game-changing supplement company.
Seriously, their commitment to quality and sustainability is inspiring. Plus it actually works – but more on that later.
Here are some of my favourite things about Pranin Organic supplements:
- PureFood products aren’t just vitamins and minerals in synthetic form. They’re derived from whole food which means beneficial antioxidants and phytonutrients are also part of the supplement for optimum digestion, absorption and assimilation.
- Pranin Organic products are 100% organic, and made from fruits, vegetables, leaves and culinary herbs in highly concentrated powders.
- Each product is batch is tested prior to adding nutrition labels to ensure that the quality matches the promise.
- PureFood products are in powder-form. Your body doesn’t have to work on digesting a capsule and isolating nutrients from synthetic binders. This optimizes digestion and absorption.
…I could keep going, but we don’t have all day, so I’ll get to the point of this post.
Pranin Organic supplements did amazing things for me.
Well, those thirty days are up and I feel fantastic. While I don’t have blood tests or tangible evidence to prove that I am healthier, I can feel it within myself.
Since starting Pranin Organic’s supplements, I have:
- More energy. I’m not as fatigued during the day, I can wake up without snoozing for 30 minutes, and I don’t feel as drained after a workout.
- Better stress management. I have noticed that I respond better to stressful situations and don’t feel like I’m about to crumble.
- Less anxiety. I’ve been doing little things that push me outside of my comfort zone and anxious boundaries without my body screaming at me. I don’t feel anxious all day, every day anymore.
- Better mood. I am happier and lighter every day, which is huge for me since the past year has been incredibly challenging, emotionally.
- Better overall health. I feel more stable, more relaxed, and just generally healthier.
I’ve fallen in love with Pranin Organic’s PureFood supplements because of what they’ve done for my health.
Recovering from adrenal fatigue takes a long, long time, and I only wish I had started taking these supplements sooner. They’ve played a big role in how I feel today, and I can’t wait to see how they continue making me feel over the next few months and years.
Optimal health is totally achievable, but it often takes time with a little bit of support. Pranin Organic has been a big part of my transformation and I can’t wait to feel 100% again.
Want to give Pranin Organic products a shot? Save 20% on your order with the code ‘KELLYMNUTRITION’. Shipping is free for orders over $75 to the US and Canada. I would love to hear about your experiences with Pranin so please share your thoughts!
Writing this blog post has inspired me to share my detailed journey through adrenal fatigue and burnout with you. Check back soon for the back-story on my burnout, and find out what I did to recover.
DISCLAIMER: Pranin Organic provided me with their PureFood trio and Purefood Iron, free of charge, in exchange for social media coverage and a blog post. All words, thoughts and experiences expressed are my own. I would not have agreed to post about the product if my experience had not been positive. 10/29/2017 EDIT: this post contains affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.